I am seriously dragging my feet on this con/con list, and I’ve had a low grade headache all day as well. Coincidence? Possible but not probable. I’m stressing myself out apparently.
I thought I would work on my con/con list and refine it before posting, but it doesn’t look like I really want to do that since I’m seriously procrastinating. So I’m going to just bang out my con/con list for all to see. Hopefully It’ll make sense.
Cons for starting a school now!
- Not understanding possible pitfalls I would gain from more experience
- No pool of students from which to pull
- No funding except possible parent support
- Not having the personnel or financial support needed for longevity
- Possible burn out because I don’t have help right now
- Having to swallow my pride to ask for money from friends and family
Cons for waiting and doing more hands on research.
- Feel like I’m failing my project because I’m not moving forward
- Getting into volunteer opportunities and not having enough time to work on my school
- Not being true to my philosophy on a daily basis
- Fear of losing my vision/giving up
- Money going out for travel and other expenses to volunteer, still no money going in
I wish I could say this was helpful, but it wasn’t.
Usually there is one option that sticks out more than the other, but honestly I want to do both!
Is it possible? I think so, as long as I reevaluate my goals and take things slow and work on both.
…Maybe this was very helpful, only time will tell…